How it Works
1. Keep your regular appointments. Make up your appointment if you miss it. Red Light is cumulative and the most significant results appear during the last 25% of treatments.
2. Drink 2 glasses of water every hour on the entire day of your treatment. (Before and after your treatment.) Before your treatment drinking water is to optimize the hydration of the fat cell so the light will target the fat cell.
After your treatment, drinking plenty of water will help to flush your lymphatic system and rid your body of the fat and toxins. For optimal results, drink 8-10 glasses of water on non-treatment days to allow your body to remove toxins and flush them away as you begin burning up fat. Hydration is key with the Light!
3. Nothing to eat 2 hrs prior or 2 hrs after your appointment. After your treatment, avoid all sugars, all fats, carbohydrates and alcohol.
4. For optimal results, avoid alcohol during the course of your treatment.
5. No lotions or creams on any body parts that are to be treated. This includes the face for face treatments.
6. The Vibration plate will be used in office immediately after your treatment for 10 minutes but any and all exercise is suggested anytime of the day before or after your treatment.
7. For best results, a healthy eating and exercise regimen is suggested for the time of your treatments but not absolutely necessary.
8. Treatments will be done 2 to 3 times a week until treatment course is completed.
Pregnant woman or breastfeeding
Fatty Liver Disease
HIV / AIDs
Serious Mental disorders
Copyright © 2018 405 Weight Loss - All Rights Reserved. DISCLAIMER Weight loss results will always vary for individuals, depending on the individual’s physical condition, lifestyle, diet and personal commitment. Always consult your primary physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, weight control or exercise program. The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or disease, and has not been evaluated by the FDA, and it is not meant for you to self-diagnose or self-treat your specific health issue.